ANTIQUE AND CLASSIC TRACTOR PULL RULES AND REGULATIONS
EVERYONE IS REQUIRED TO PAY AT GATE – NO ENTRY FEE WILL
BE CHARGED TO PULL TRACTOR
- Antique tractors must be 1939 or older and have legible serial numbers. Tractor may be on steel or rubber. Exception: Any 1939 style tractor will pull in classic class.
- Classic tractors must be 1940-1957, no continuous models and must have legible serial numbers. Exception: Tractors not allowed to pull in antique class above. Tractors must be on rubber to pull classic class.
- All tractors will be weighed with driver before hooking to sled. No tolerance.
- Registration will be between 8:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. on Saturday. Tractors not registered at cut off time will not be allowed to pull. Steel and rubber will both pull on Saturday. Pulls will start after the parade.
- Tractors may be divided into the following classes:
|ANTIQUE RUBBER CLASS||
ANTIQUE STEEL CLASS
|3||1751-2500 (up to 15 HP)||4||2501-3250 (up to 22 HP)||2||2501-3250 (up to 22 HP)|
|5||1751-2800 ( 15 HP & over)||6||2501-3250 (22 HP & over)||3||2501-3250 (22 HP & over)|
|15||4501-5000||16||6501 & over||8||6501-over|
- All tractors will be subject to HP Test on Dyno.
- Trophies will be awarded for 1st Place, ribbons for 2nd Place and 3rd Place in each class.
- All tractors must be original & stock, mechanically and in appearance. You may change generators to alternators and 6 volt to 12 volt. Only manufacturer’s rate engine RPM. Fluid allowed in tires. Wheel weights must be OEM, but for example, IH can be used on AC etc. No added weights allowed except weights designed specifically for the tractor by the manufacturer. In case of dispute you must furnish proof. These special weights must be original, not remanufactured.
NOTE: No added weights of any kind will be allowed on antique steel tractors.
- Drawbars must be a maximum of 20 inches from the ground a minimum of 18 inches from the center of the rear axle to the center of hitching point. Drawbars must be original and stationary in all directions. This applies to rubber and steel EXCEPT that the maximum on steel be 16 inches when measured on dirt.
NOTE: No home-made drawbars – must be OEM hitch.
- Pull is ended when: (1) Forward motion stops, (2) Tractor or sled goes out of bounds, (3) A part falls off the tractor, (4) Driver does not remain seated, (5) If hitch breaks (measurement will be taken at that point, (6) Front wheels are more than 18” off the ground (flagman’s discretion), (7) Excess jerking of the sled (DISQUALIFIED).
- The first tractor in each class has the option of pulling again in the third position, but must announce his intentions before unhooking from sled. The measurement from the second pull will be used. If a tractor encounters a problem within the first 50 ft, the driver has the option to pull one more time.
- Standings will be based on distance pulled. A finish line will be used in all events. A full pull will be when the hook point of the sled passes the full pull mark.
- Pulls will be made in the order registered. If unable to pull in your assigned position, you will be moved to the end of the class.
- Each tractor may pull ONLY ONE TIME.
- All pulls will be made in first gear.
- Any tractor left running and not attended by an adult is subject to disqualification.
- All steel will have a full set of lugs. One set of extensions will be allowed.
- Drivers 11-16 will be required to demonstrate the ability to drive their tractor by following the judge’s directions at registration,
- Drivers under the age of 18 years must have a permission slip singed by parent or guardian.
- No exotic fuel will be allowed. Subject to fuel test.
- Tire sizes may vary one size up or down from original size. This applies to tires, not wheels. Wheels must still be original size.
- Judges have the right to disqualify any contestant or tractor for unsafe operation, unsportsmanlike conduct or modification.
- Anything not covered in the above rules should be considered illegal and/or subject to the judges’ decision.
- ALL DECISIONS BY THE JUDGES WILL BE FINAL.
- No intoxicated drivers – No alcoholic beverages in the immediate track area.
- Must attend drivers meeting prior to pull.
- To protest, puller must be in same class and done before class is final. JUDGES DECISION IS FINAL.
CONCESSION STAND WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE TRACK.